::fibreculture:: How Can a Network..? Opening 26 Nov. @ West Wing Gallery Melbourne Central 6-8pm

Magdalena Moreno director at southproject.org
Sun Nov 21 08:05:55 CET 2010

The South Project has the pleasure of inviting you to the opening
night of Melbourne 2010: How Can a Network..? next Friday 26 November
at West Wing Gallery, Melbourne Central from 6-8pm.
Exhibiting the concepts and artworks of eighteen different artists
from across the southern hemisphere, the opening night will feature a
live performance by El Tarro known to be the smallest performing space
in the world.
Attached is the invitation as well as the project from one of the
artists being exhibited.  The flotilla is Gabby O'Connor's response to
our callout of how to engage a network to activate a public and calls
on your participation to bring in the completed flotilla and install
it to become part of our exhibition.  We encourage you to print the
invitation double sided on an A3 size paper, follow the instructions
on making your own flotilla and bring it along.
For any queries please don't hesitate to contact the project
coordinator Sally Cunningham on 0401 199 790 or southproject.network at gmail.com
.  Looking forward to seeing you there.
The South Team
www.southproject.net