::fibreculture:: new media art input

sam de silva sam at media.com.au
Tue Jan 4 10:23:12 CET 2011

Hi there,

Happy new year!

I am doing some work with IFACCA - a global network of arts agencies.

They  want to figure out how best to assist 'new media' artists who
dabble with digital/tech/media/biomass/etc and galleries/instiutitons
that provide space and exposure for the works produced by those artists.

Right now, we are sourcing input from various groups.  IFACCA plans to
develop a policy for its network members which will flow on to artists
through programs and initiatives that hopefully results in funding and
livelihood sustainability, as well as enabling artists to create the
works they envisage.

I'd appreciate if you could complete the survey at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/438795/nma-input
  - it should take around 5 to 7 minutes to complete.

Please forward this email to your networks.

Best wishes, Sam.

Sam de Silva
skype: samonthenet
sam at media.com.au