::fibreculture:: The Fibreculture Journal 18 — Trans issue —launched

Vince Dziekan vince.dziekan at monash.edu
Thu Oct 13 00:22:13 CEST 2011

Great effort Andrew, Adrian and Mitchell; appreciated.
Congrats to all involved
CHeers
Vince

--
Dr Vince Dziekan
Deputy Associate Dean (Research)

FACT Associate
Foundation for Art & Creative Technology
Liverpool, Great Britain

Digital Media Curator - International Curatoriate
Leonardo Electronic Almanac
http://www.leoalmanac.org/

e: vince.dziekan at artdes.monash.edu.au
www.vincedziekan.com