::fibreculture:: National Cultural Policy Discussion Paper

a.donovan at australiacouncil.gov.au a.donovan at australiacouncil.gov.au
Thu Sep 8 02:23:18 CEST 2011

National Cultural Policy
Release of Discussion Paper
The development of a new National Cultural Policy for Australia –
the first in nearly 20 years – is underway, and you can make a
contribution.

A discussion paper <http://culture.arts.gov.au/discussion-paper>
on the National Cultural Policy is available. The discussion paper is
intended to generate conversation and debate about what a National
Cultural Policy should include, about how it should underpin broader
government priorities (such as Closing the Gap, and the digital
economy) and about how we want it to shape Australia’s future.

You can contribute your thoughts through the Australia Council website
<http://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/news/items/2011/ncp>
or if short and sweet is more your style, just add the #artsbiggies
<http://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23artsbiggies>
hashtag into your 140 characters and we'll aggregate a feed of all
your ideas. If you're unsure how to use a hashtag, you can find out
more about it at by visiting our connectarts website -
http://connectarts.australiacouncil.gov.au
<http://connectarts.australiacouncil.gov.au/>
.

You can also contribute directly by having your say directly
<http://culture.arts.gov.au/have-your-say/>
or you can stay in touch and up to date with the release of the
discussion paper <http://culture.arts.gov.au/discussion-paper>
:

• Visit arts.gov.au
<http://officeforthearts.createsend5.com/t/r/l/trkkiry/xgslyli/h/>

• If you’re not already a subscriber, join the Office for the Arts
subscriber list at arts.gov.au
<http://officeforthearts.createsend5.com/t/r/l/trkkiry/xgslyli/k/>

• Follow the national cultural policy news on Twitter -
@artsculturegov
<http://officeforthearts.createsend5.com/t/r/l/trkkiry/xgslyli/u/>

We hope you found this News Alert from the Inter-Arts Office of
interest.

If you do not wish to receive Inter-Arts News Alerts, use
http://bndsolutions.net.au/ozcomaillist/?p=unsubscribe&uid=5c05bd3a335e58f4c8e61493de685a82

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
http://bndsolutions.net.au/ozcomaillist/?p=preferences&uid=5c05bd3a335e58f4c8e61493de685a82

To forward this message to someone use
http://bndsolutions.net.au/ozcomaillist/?p=forward&uid=5c05bd3a335e58f4c8e61493de685a82&mid=154