::fibreculture:: "Digital Light" is CC ebook of the day on Unglue.it

Sean Cubitt s.cubitt at gold.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 17:29:46 CEST 2015

nice tribute to fibreculture's brand new book list from a very interesting site (with a few titles I hadn't come across of interest to the fibreculture community)

sean

Sean Cubitt
Professor of Film and Television; Co-Head, Department of Media and Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London, New Cross, London SE14 6NW