[Filmfestivalresearch] FFRN Meeting @ NECS tomorrow (Sat.) at LUNCH

Skadi Loist skadiloist at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:16:44 CEST 2010

Dear FFRN members:

For those of you who are in attendance at NECS at the moment here in
Istanbul, here is a little reminder that we want to meet for an informal
work group meeting tomorrow, Saturday, June 26, 2010.

Against prior announcements, we will NOT meet tomorrow night, as this would
collide with the NECS membership meeting at 19:00h.  INSTEAD we will meet
after the second FFRN Panel – H2: Film Festivals II: Organizational
Perspective (taking place at Movie Theater B from 11.00 to 12.45h).  We will
meet after the panel with everyone and go to a restaurant close to the Kadir
Has building for a LUNCH BREAK together.

Please join us.  If you miss us, but want to join feel free to call me on my
cell: +49.176.6204.0039.

Cheers,

Skadi

* * *

Skadi Loist, M.A. (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin)
Universität Hamburg
Institut für Medien und Kommunikation
Von-Melle-Park 6
20146 Hamburg