[Filmfestivalresearch] New! FFRN mailing list

Valck, Marijke de M.deValck at uva.nl
Tue May 18 14:16:53 CEST 2010

Dear member of the Film Festival Research Network,

You have recently received confirmation of your subscription to the FFRN mailing list.  For some time we have been researching ways to make direct communication between members of the network possible.  We choose listcultures.org as our host and are happy to be able to provide free service of this easy-to-use mailing list.

Every member of the FFRN has been automatically subscribed by us.  You can now post messages, call for papers and announcements on publications, seminars and other events to the list, simply by sending a message to filmfestivalresearch at listcultures.org.  Posts under 40 KB will immediately be sent to all members, larger ones will need to be approved by the list administrators (Skadi and Marijke) first.  Unsubscribing is possible at all times by going to http://listcultures.org/mailman/listinfo/filmfestivalresearch_listcultures.org and entering your email address in the box at the bottom.

Do you have colleagues also interested in film festival research?  Spread the word!  They can self-subscribe via listculture.org.

We look forward to receiving all your posts on film festival research!

Marijke de Valck & Skadi Loist