[Filmfestivalresearch] Help required for master thesis (Berlinale)

Sydney J. Levine sydney at sydneysbuzz.com
Sat Apr 16 16:33:14 CEST 2011

Dear Christina,
Can you give me a copy of your masters thesis when you finish?  I am very interested in that subject.  I've been attending the Berlinale for 20 years and will ask some of my "seniors" if they know anything about its origins, if they were there, etc.  Also perhaps the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences Reference Library has information.  They do have archives of Variety and Hollywood Reporter which might have covered the early days.  Of course you know Peter Cowie's book The Berlinale which he publihsed with the Berlinale in 2010, right?

Sydney Levine

You may reach me by cel:
May:  France                 c: +33 6 30 10 95 45
June: Germany            c: +49 152 0380 5535

Skype: SydneysBuzz

Business: Sydney at SydneysBuzz
SydneysBuzz at IndieWIRE:  http://blogs.indiewire.com/sydneylevine/

Personal: SydneyJLevine at gmail.com