[Filmfestivalresearch] Women's Film Festivals

Jacob, Clarissa Clarissa.Jacob at courtauld.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 18:27:24 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I'm currently researching the first two women's film festivals that took place in New York in 1972 and 1976. I've been lucky enough to speak to the organiser, Kristina Nordstrom, but am looking for anyone who might have any info or recollections of the festivals.

I'm also interested in reading some MA dissertations/theses about film festival history so if you fancy sending me yours please do.

Regards,

Clarissa Jacob

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515). Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art. The Hermitage Development Trust is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art. It is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 3867675) and a registered charity (number 1078342). Its registered office is at South Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA.
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments and any reliance on or use or disclosure of any information contained in them is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by return of e-mail [or by telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1273] and then delete it from your system.