[Filmfestivalresearch] Books of 2011, Season's Greetings, see you 2012

Laurie Kirby laurie.kirby at imfcon.com
Fri Dec 23 17:18:13 CET 2011

Dear Film Festival Research,

I am writing to let you know about the IFFS. We will be hosting our International Film Festival Summit that will take place in Paris, France, April 3-4th, 2012. It is our 5th year in Europe (9th in North America).

Executives from many European film festivals and industry leaders will be there to share ideas about solutions and innovations in:

¥	Funding & Sponsorship
¥	Programming
¥	Operations & Management
¥	Acquisition & Distribution
¥	Digital Technology Solutions
¥	Box Office Technology

Sponsorships and conference passes includes access to all keynote presentations, panel discussions, case studies, networking breaks and hosted evening receptions. We also are interested in speakers and panel moderators should you have an interest.

 To register please visit  http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1031451 or contact me for special rates on registration.

The Film Agenda

Please visit the Summit's website at http://filmfestivalsummit.com/iffseuropeagenda.html  to view the current speakers, agenda, and more.

If you would like to register for our complimentary newsletter, which features original content, research, and other timely film festival industry information please visit   http://iffsnewsletter.questionpro.com/

Past conference speakers and attendees include:

Dublin International Film Festival, London Independent Film Festival, Sheffield Doc/Fest, Milano International Film Festival, Cambridge Film Festival, Glasgow Film Festival, Film London,  Dubal International Film Festival,  Babelgum,  The Norwegian International Film Festival, Stockholm International Film Festival,  IndiePix,  Dakatal, Monaco International Film Festival, The Hollywood Reporter, Filmfestivals.com, Cineeuropa,  Variety, Venice International Film Festival,  Sarajevo Film Festival,  European Independent Film Festival,  Paris Cinema International Film Festival,  International Amsterdam Film Festival,  Locarno International Film Festival,  Moscow International Film Festival, New Zealand International Film Festival,  Oslo Films,  Youtube, Eventival,  Tallinn Black Knights Film Festival and many more.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you can join us in Paris! Happy holidays!

P.S. Our  next 2012 International Music and FIlm Festival Summit will be December 2-4th in Austin. Stay tuned for our agenda! The list of some of our past speakers is attached.

Laurie Kirby, Esq., Executive Director

Thank you,