[Filmfestivalresearch] SCMS panel

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Fri Jul 1 22:34:28 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to see if anyone's interested in collaboration on a panel for SCMS. The deadline is 9/1.

I have an idea or two for a theme, but I thought I'd see who else was interested in submitting something and allow a common thread to emerge organically.

Drop me a line off/on-list and let's talk!

Hope you're all well, and have a nice holiday weekend (to all my countrymen here in the US)...

Cheers,
Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Electronic Media & Communication
Texas Tech University

Research Chair, AEJMC Visual Communications Division
Editorial Board, American Communication Journal

College of Mass Communications, TTU
Box 43082
Lubbock, TX 79409, USA

e: robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
p: 806.742.6500, x. 283
f: 806.742.1085

Chain of many mirrors, the cinema is at once a weak and a robust mechanism: like the human body, like a precision tool, like a social institution. And the fact is that it is really all of these at the same time.                                                                                                                     - Christian Metz

[cid:3392379268_22076654]