[Filmfestivalresearch] help to research pay levels?

Skadi Loist skadi at filmfestivalresearch.org
Sun Jun 19 12:15:21 CEST 2011

HI Dina, hi all:

This is indeed a very interesting, but tricky question.

I've tried to deal with this in the context of smaller-scale and queer film
festivals.  Because of the lack of quotable references in a more abstract
way (i.e. without direct salaries quoted), but I think it's a start in terms
of research and theorizing this issue:

Loist, Skadi (2011). "Precarious Cultural Work: About the Organization of
(Queer) Film Festivals." Screen  52:2 (2011): 268–273.
<http://screen.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/hjr016?ijkey=Hmh7aNLlrkL1
hkm&keytype=ref>. (10. Jun. 2011)

This said, I could share a few further observations off list.
Cheers,
Skadi

--
Skadi Loist