[Filmfestivalresearch] 2 postdoc positions at University of Amsterdam

Valck, Marijke de M.deValck at uva.nl
Mon Nov 7 14:27:19 CET 2011

Dear filmfestivalresearch-subscribers,

I'd like to draw your attention to two new postdoctoral positions now available at the University of Amsterdam. The positions are advertised for Globalization Studies, one of the research priority areas of the Faculty of Humanities. My own film festival research is part of the 'Moblility' Cluster of Globalization Studies at UvA and I would like to urge candidates with a solid research proposal in the field on film festival research to apply for one of these two-year positions. Please note that the deadline for application is rather tight.
2 postdocs in Globalization Studies (Humanities):
http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/vacatures.cfm/11D3B8B5-E2AB-48CD-A2ED8B9CEDAC62CB

Best wishes,
Marijke de Valck

For your information, there are also positions available corresponding to the other Faculty research priorities areas:

2 postdocs in Cultural Heritage and Idenitity:
 http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/vacatures.cfm/D6DA7284-8111-48BC-820EEF80F5666699

2 postdocs in Digital Humanities:
http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/vacatures.cfm/447DAFE1-1098-4F19-9D7E6A4EDE4B7FEE

2 postdocs in Brain and Cognition: