[Filmfestivalresearch] informal FFRN meeting @ Berlinale

Sydney J. Levine sydney at sydneysbuzz.com
Wed Feb 1 20:37:22 CET 2012

Yes I want to go!

Sydney Levine
I may be slow to answer your email when I'm on the road, but be patient, and I will respond.

Palm Springs                       January 6 - 8
Art House Convergence January 15-18
Sundance                             January 19 - 26
Berlin                                     February 1 - 28
Guadalajara                        March 2 - 7
Cannes                                  May 16 - 27
Berlin                                     June 1 - 30

SydneysBuzz is now on the Indiewire Blog Network: http://blogs.indiewire.com/sydneylevine

Sydney at SydneysBuzz.com
Skype SydneysBuzz
US Cel: +1 201 887 3469