[Filmfestivalresearch] Contributors/writers needed for new international film industry magazine

Universal Film & Festival Organization info at uffo.org
Sat Jan 14 15:06:28 CET 2012

Hi, I hope the festive season went well for you all. We at UFFO are now
launching a new film magazine and we are very interested in hearing from
anyone who is interesting in writing or contributing to the magazine. We
have an exciting line up of contributors and would welcome your input. The
magazine is going out to most of the 108 UFFO film festivals and to our
industry partners from around the world which include director’s guilds,
film societies, film schools and cinema networks

If you are interested, perhaps you could send me some topics or samples of
stories for us to consider for the new magazine

Subject can be film, finance, movies, festivals or interesting stories 200 -
500 words would be good

Please write to info at uffo.org

Par time expenses only