[Filmfestivalresearch] William Klein documentary, The Panafrican Festival of Algiers (1969)

Adrienne Anderson, IBWFF director at ibwff.com
Wed Nov 21 22:42:43 CET 2012

This documentary looks amazing. Thank you for posting. I searched
and found it under its original French title (Festival panafricain
d'Alger 1969) through the Festival de Cine Africano [8] in Cordoba,
Spain. It looks like the festival is run by Al Tarab [9] and they're
listed as the contacts for the film --or at least where to acquire it.
Good luck!

fcat at fcat.es

Festival de Cinema Africano
Calle Fresa, 5
bajo
41002 Sevilla España
---

Adrienne M. Anderson //
founder/curator/director
----------/-----------------------------
INTERNATIONAL
BLACK WOMEN'S FILM FESTIVAL
...celebrating 10 years of moving images
_FORWARD_
Subscribe to Our e-Newsletter [4]! | FESTIVAL INFO [5]

Find
Us on: Facebook [6]| Twitter [7]

----/-------------------------------------
LEGAL CONFIDENTIAL: The
information in this e-mail and in any attachment may contain information
which is legally privileged. It is intended only for the attention and
use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message
and/or any of its attachments. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify me and delete this message.
 Thank-you.

On 2012-11-21
13:21, Jeffrey K. Ruoff wrote:

> Does anyone know how to purchase or
rent a copy of this film, on video or 16mm in the U.S.?

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/film/william-klein-panafrican-festival-algiers
[1]

> Best wishes,
>
> Jeffrey Ruoff