[Filmfestivalresearch] First Peoples Worldwide / Indigenous Filmmakers / Social Change Film Festival

Saer Ba drsaerba1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:42:54 CET 2012

 Dear All,

With apologies for cross-posting.

*"*The Social Change Film Festival encourages filmmakers to address global
social and environmental challenges in their work. The theme for this
year’s festival was *Water: Challenges and Solutions*.*"*
**

For more  information on this very useful Film Festival, see the press
release below.

All best wishes,

Saer Maty Ba

--

Dr Saer Maty Ba, PhD

researcher/lecturer/writer:

film studies, visual culture studies, critical theory

copy-editor, proof-reader, translator/interpreter
(French-English/English-French):

*penpal* publishing and translating services

latest publications:

ARTICLE:

‘Jean Rouch as “Emergent Method”: towards new realms of relevance’. *Film
International* 57, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2012.

http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-issue,id=2260/

GUEST-EDITED ACADEMIC JOURNAL:

*Crossings, Vol. 3 No. 2, *special edition: '*Media(te) migrations and
migrant(s’) disciplines: Contrasting approaches to crossings' *(Intellect,
2012) *- *co-editor and contributor

http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-issue,id=2318/

BOOK:

*De-Westernizing Film Studies* (Routledge, 2012) - co-editor and contributor

http://routledge-ny.com/books/details/9780415687843/

E-mail: drsaerba1 at gmail.com

Tel.: +44 7891 814 565