[Filmfestivalresearch] New article: On the production of heterotopia, and other spaces, in and around lesbian and gay film festivals. Jump Cut 54, 2012

ger zielinski, ph.d. geraldzielinski at trentu.ca
Sun Oct 7 15:56:18 CEST 2012

Dear Festival Scholars,

Thrilled to share my latest article on queer film festivals through the
lens of heterotopia in the new edition of Jump Cut. It was a delight
working with the sharp, enthusiastic editors Julia Lesage and Chuck
Kleinhans. I also appreciate the journal's open access politics, so here's
the link below!

"On the production of heterotopia, and other spaces, in and around lesbian
and gay film festivals." JUMP CUT: A REVIEW OF CONTEMPORARY MEDIA, No. 54,
fall 2012.
http://www.ejumpcut.org/currentissue/gerZelinskiFestivals/index.html

Looking forward to reading your next publication soon!

Cheers, Ger

--
Ger Zielinski, PhD
Assistant Professor

T: +1 705 748 1011 X6154 (Office: Catherine Parr Traill College, Wallis
Hall 124)
F: +1 705 748 1826
http://trentu.ca/culturalstudies/Zielinski.php