[Filmfestivalresearch] How to Improve Commercial Festivals

Ezra Winton ezrawinton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:18:14 CEST 2013

Hello film festival research folks,

As I close in on the last months of writing my dissertation on the cultural politics of documentary at the Hot Docs film festival, I thought I would share this piece, posted today at Art Threat, of my 5 suggestions for improving the festival as it prepares to celebrate two fantastic decades of operation.

http://artthreat.net/2013/04/hot-docs-2013/

Cheers,
:ezra

Ezra Winton
Director of Programming -- Cinema Politica Network
PhD Candidate -- Carleton University (Communication Studies)
Writer & Contributing Editor -- Art Threat, POV Magazine

Email: ezrawinton at gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/ezrawinton
Skype: ezrawinton
Blog: ezrawinton.com