[Filmfestivalresearch] seeking list of short film festivals/festivals with shorts category

Laura MacGregor lauram at tokyo.email.ne.jp
Sat Aug 3 07:39:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

This is Laura MacGregor in Tokyo. I am currently writing a report on the Shortshorts Film Festival and Asia (Tokyo) and would like to find a list of short film festivals/festivals with a shorts category that is fairly comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date.

So far I have a fairly accurate-looking list from: http://www.raindance.org/worlds-top-short-film-festivals/
but it is not complete or up-to-date.

If someone could suggest a better source/list, I would be grateful.

Thanking you in advance,

Laura MacGregor

Laura MacGregor
Professor of English, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Centre, Chuo-to 715
Gakushuin University Mejiro 1-5-1, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8588 laura.macgregor at gakushuin.ac.jp
03-3986-0221 ext. 5686