[Filmfestivalresearch] seeking list of short film festivals/festivals with shorts category

Matt Lloyd matt.lloyd at glasgowfilm.org
Sat Aug 3 13:00:55 CEST 2013

Hi Laura

The British Council Festivals Directory is a good resource - not shorts specific, but kept up-to-date and probably as comprehensive as any other festivals list:

http://film.britishcouncil.org/festivals-directory

Best wishes,

Matt Lloyd
Director
Glasgow Short Film Festival
13-16 February 2014

www.glasgowfilm.org/gsff

Follow GSFF on Facebook and Twitter

Glasgow Film is an operating name of Glasgow Film Theatre (GFT). A company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland No. 97369 with its registered office at 12 Rose Street, Glasgow, G3 6RB. GFT is registered as a charity (No SC005932) with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.