[Filmfestivalresearch] festivals and data use/sharing

Skadi Loist skadi.loist at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 5 21:06:37 CET 2013

Hi Heather:

I could imagine that those professional intermediary platforms and/or
professional databases that are used by festival industry people (which I
find fascinating and want to start researching in more detail at some stage)
would be of interest to you.  Have a look at Festival Scope, Cinando (used
by Cannes Market) or Eventival, for instance.

If you want more info, let me know (off list).
Cheers
Skadi

-- -- -- -- --

Skadi Loist
(Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin)

Universität Hamburg
Institut für Medien und Kommunikation
Von-Melle-Park 6, Postfach 20
20146 Hamburg
Germany

Tel.: +49.(0)40.42838.6287
skadi.loist at uni-hamburg.de
http://www.slm.uni-hamburg.de/imk/Personal/loist/skadi_loist.html
http://uni-hamburg.academia.edu/SkadiLoist/About

Co-founder Film Festival Research Network
http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/
NECSUS section editor Festival Reviews
http://www.necsus-ejms.org/