[Filmfestivalresearch] Film Festival Research San Francisco

Jean-Michel Frodon jmfrodon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 00:22:18 CET 2013

Dear Anne
"John Cardellino" <jcardellino at sffs.org> works at San francisco Festival
In stranford, Marie-Pierre Ulloa <mpulloa at stanford.edu> is involved in
several Festival activities, mostly related to arab and Mediterranean
world, Kieran Ridge is involved in several festivals in the bay area <
kieridge at yahoo.com>
I hope it helps.
best regards
Jean-Michel Frodon
http://blog.slate.fr/projection-publique
http://artsciencefactory.fr
Professeur associé à Sciences-Po Paris
Membre du comité pédagogique de SPEAP
Professorial Fellow, University of St. Andrews. Scotland