[Filmfestivalresearch] Panels on Film Festivals at SCMS 2014?

ger zielinski, ph.d. geraldzielinski at trentu.ca
Thu Jul 11 19:31:53 CEST 2013

Good to prompt! We're working on a list that should be sent out by early
next week. In the meantime, should you have any panel or workshop topic
that you would like to suggest, do send it to me.

Stay tuned!
ger

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Enrico Vannucci <
enrico.vannucci-2011 at brookes.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've just received the SCMS 2014 Conference CfP through ECREA mailinglist.
>
> Does anybody know if there are any pre-constituted panel(s) on Film
> Festivals for that conference?
>
> Thanking you all in advance,
>
> Bests,
>
> E.
>
> *Enrico Vannucci*
> *Research Student*
> Oxford Brookes University
> email: enrico.vannucci-2011 at brookes.ac.uk
> phone: +39 328 28 43 112
> skype: hypervan
> twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hypervan
> research blog: http://shortfilmfestivalsresearch.tumblr.com

Ger Zielinski, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Cultural Studies
Catherine Parr Traill College, Scott House 202
Trent University
300 London Street
Peterborough, ON K9H 7P4 Canada

T: +1 705 748 1011 X6154 (Office: Catherine Parr Traill College, Wallis
Hall 124)
F: +1 705 748 1826
http://trentu.ca/culturalstudies/Zielinski.php