[Filmfestivalresearch] next week in Berlin

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 05:53:35 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

I will be in Berlin next week and have e-mailed some personal friends who I would like to catch up with.
It occurs to me that this may be an opportunity to also meet some of you who are based in Berlin.
So, if you would like to hang out together, I will be looking forward to you dropping in, between 7 – 9 pm, at FRANZZ in the Kulturbaruerei, Prenzlauer Berg, on Tuesday night, 21 October
http://www.360berlin.net/frannz
http://www.frannz.de

I would be delighted to see you!

Best: Dina

PS I am in Berlin to give a keynote at an event related to the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
My talk is entitled Breaking Through Walls and Discourses: History for Losers
This event is called "How I celebrated the End of the World”. 1989 in Central and Eastern European Cinema
And it will be held at the Centre Marc Bloch, 191 Friedrichstrasse, Humboldt UNiversity.
http://www.cmb.hu-berlin.de/fr/le-centre/contacts

Dina Iordanova FRSA
Professor of Global Cinema and Creative Cultures
Director, IGCCC
Publisher, St. Andrews Film Studies
University of St. Andrews, Scotland