[Filmfestivalresearch] DEG, Inc: Film Festival Profit Data

Seilas Phillips seilas at dedricentertainment.com
Wed Oct 22 21:50:45 CEST 2014

To whom it may concern,

If available, can anyone forward information on the revenue data associated
with all active film festivals? Both national (U.S.) and international data
would be greatly appreciated.

Much appreciated.

Regards,

--
Seilas Phillips
Founder & President

Eminutes Law Firm
Incorporating Entrepreneurs Program
http://eminutes.com/seilas-dedric-phillips

Dedric Entertainment Group - Business Plan Profile
(Start Ups For Angel/VC investors)
http://gust.com/c/dedric_entertainment_group

Dedric Entertainment Group, Inc. is a independent film marketing company
specializing in exhibition, promotion, and branding developments.

Our distribution and marketing services are customized to facilitate new
film projects with additional promotional auxiliaries to enhance the
project’s initial exposure.  Our branding developments are designed to
increase the selected project's "real time" profit potential in the desired
market space.

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged attorney-client communications. This message is intended solely
for the intended recipient hereof. Dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message or attachments without proper authorization is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by telephone or by e-mail, and permanently delete the original,
and destroy all copies, of this message and all attachments.