[Filmfestivalresearch] DEG, Inc: Film Festival Profit Data

Skadi Loist skadi at filmfestivalresearch.org
Wed Oct 22 22:09:13 CEST 2014

Dear Seilas Philips:

Before posting such a request could you kindly let the list members know what your background is and what you are planning to use this kind of information for?
Is your project related to academic film festival research?  Who will profit from the results?  Will the outcome of your study be publicly available and shared with people on the list?

Thanks for clarifying your position.
Best regards
Skadi Loist

--