[Filmfestivalresearch] Film Festival Research about Genderequality and Berlinale

Mahelia Hannemann Mahelia.Hannemann at filmuniversitaet.de
Tue Jan 6 11:14:28 CET 2015

Dear Researchers,

I am currently working on my Master Thesis regarding what A-Filmfestivals like the Berlinale can do or does to support Genderequality, especially female filmmakers. I'll be analysing the official competition 2013. If anybody is working on a similar subject, please contact me for potential exchange.

With kind regards,

Mahelia Hannemann
Master Studentin Medienwissenschaften

Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
Marlene-Dietrich-Allee 11
14482 Potsdam

Leiterin 'Neue Konzepte'
8. Empfang der Filmhochschulen 10. Februar 2015

Programmteam
Sehsüchte 42.  internationales Studentenfilmfestival 24.-28. April 2013

Chefredaktion Programmheft + Leitung Retrospektive Doris Dörrie
Sehsüchte 41. internationales Studentenfilmfestival 23.-28. April 2012

www.sehsuechte.de www.facebook.com/sehsuechte