[Filmfestivalresearch] Live Cinema Conference Digital Resources Pack - Now available to purchase
sarah.atkinson at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 17:22:45 CEST 2016
Live Cinema Conference Digital Resources Pack - Now available to purchase
The Live Cinema Conference held at King's College London on May 27th 2016, brought together 46 speakers and over 200 participants from across the film and cinema exhibition industries and academy to debate and engage in this new and burgeoning area of the UK cultural economy. The first conference of its kind culminated in a unique immersive theatrical spectacle around a themed screening of Hangmen in a showcase collaboration between King's College London, Edible Cinema, NT Live and Omnibus Theatre.
If you missed the chance to attend in person, this pack provides you with the opportunity to watch all of the panels and two of the master classes, and to engage with the exciting materials generated by the day's event.
A USB memory stick containing all of the digital resources, including over 7 hours of filmed content, generated by the Live Cinema Conference is now available to purchase here<http://estore.kcl.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=289> for £65.
The stick contains:
- Videos of all three panel discussions (1.5 hours each)
- Videos of the two master classes (Intellectual Property (IP) & Licensing Master class and Audience Development & Marketing Master class) (1.5 hours each)
- Digital stills from two workshops (Training, Development & Education Workshop and Funding ideas lab)
- Digital (pdf) copies of:
- The conference programme
- Participations: Journal of Audience & Reception Studies - Special Issue
- Live Cinema in the UK report
Plus, the first 25 orders will receive:
- A conference bag, with free pens, partner marketing materials, plus Joe & Seph and Montezuma chocolate samples!
See further details plus postal costs and shipping information here.<http://estore.kcl.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=289>
See full conference programme/speaker information at: http://www.livecinemanetwork.org/conference/2016-programme/
More information about the Filmfestivalresearch