[Filmfestivalresearch] A Statement from Korean Film Group’s Emergency Committee for BIFF

Melanie Le Forestier melanie.leforestier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:27:56 CET 2016

Dear Ruby,

Here's another link of the Statement from Korean Film Group’s Emergency
Committee: http://isupportbiff.com/?page_id=7376&uid=76&mod=document

In this website, you will also find an interesting timeline on what's
happening to BIFF since 2014. I found it very helpful!

Best regards,

Melanie

Mélanie Le Forestier