[Filmfestivalresearch] Gender & film festival selection

bryan konefsky experimentsincinema at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:05:11 CET 2016

Hello all - Marian, thanks for sending the link to what I am sure is an
illuminating article.  FYI, our most recent yearbook published by
Experiments in Cinema is titled Experiments in She-ness: Woman and
Undependent Cinema.  The text can be found either at our website -
http://www.experimentsincinema.org/_p/prd2/4492278531/product/eic-2016-yearbook

or on Amazon at -
https://www.amazon.com/Experiments-She-ness-women-undependent-cinema/dp/1329981316
.

all the best,
bryan konefsky
founder/director, Experiments in Cinema

--
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema