[Filmfestivalresearch] Gender & film festival selection

Marian Evans marian.evans at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 31 20:19:21 CET 2016

Hello all

I just published an article on this topic <https://medium.com/women-s-film-activists/arent-we-there-yet-46bd0ae7bc88#.h84ikpa7x> by Kate Kaminski, of the Bluestocking Film Series <http://www.bluestockingfilms.com/>, with comment from Briony Kidd from Stranger With My Face <http://www.strangerwithmyface.com/>. Any feedback very welcome! Marian

Marian Evans <https://marianevansonline.wordpress.com/about/>

+64.3859540
8 Oriental Terrace Wellington 6011 New Zealand