[Filmfestivalresearch] AV justified

Yoana Pavlova yoanapavlova at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:02:55 CET 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to invite all film / arts / media critics, academics,
researchers, and theorists to take part in the now-traditional survey
organized by Festivalists to mark the end of the year. In 2014 we examined
social media, in 2015 -- VR, this time we probe into the audiovisual
methods in criticism.

For more details and a link to the form, please visit
http://festivalists.com/post/154846768816/2016survey
The survey takes a few minutes only and is anonymous. Deadline is January
15th. Results of all three surveys will be published on our blog shortly
after.

Much obliges and please feel free to spread the word!

All best for 2017,
Yoana Pavlova