[Filmfestivalresearch] [nh] Dates to remember, places to be.

Nowe Horyzonty newsletter newsletter at nowehoryzonty.pl
Thu Jan 19 13:04:58 CET 2017

Dates to remember, places to be.
19.01.2017
We would like to remind you that 17th edition of T-Mobile New Horizons IFF will take place between 3-13 August 2017.
Join us for industry events: Polish Days 8 - 10 August 2017, New Horizons Studio 5 - 8 August 2017. Application dates to be announced soon.
We are attending Sundance Film Festival, IFF Rotterdam, Göteborg Film Festival, Berlinale IFF. We are more than happy to meet you there!

industry nh  •  industry at nowehoryzonty.pl •  www.nowehoryzonty.pl
x I don't want to receive any further messages from nh