[Filmfestivalresearch] London Network of Contemporary Film Exhibition Cultures

Dorota Ostrowska ubwc156 at mail.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 12:16:37 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to gather together everyone who is interested in or/and is
currently researching any aspects of contemporary film exhibition culture
including but not exclusive to film festivals and related initiatives. The
aim is to set up a London-based network which would be a platform to
communicate, exchange ideas, organize academic and non-academic events,
reading groups, seminars and others which would help us highlight any
on-going research, in particular the current doctoral projects, and
initiate new ones involving academic and non-academic partners. In the
first instance I would like to organize a meeting at some point in
September in order to gauge a level of interest and then plan further
activities.

The network is an open one and anyone interested is welcome to join
whenever you're based.

Please, email Dorota Ostrowska at d.ostrowska at bbk.ac.uk if you would like
to be informed about the activities of this network.

Join our FB Group London Network of Contemporary Film Exhibition Cultures

kindest regards,
Dorota Ostrowska

Senior Lecturer in Film and Modern Media
Department of Film, Media and Cultural Studies
Birkbeck, University of London
London WC1H 0PD
tel. 020 76316104
Follow me on academia.edu