[Filmfestivalresearch] Festival studies site and journal

Patrick Cox patrick.cox at rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 23 20:02:52 CET 2017

Greetings!

I thought subscribers in this list might be interested in the new
H-Celebration network on H-Net and the new Journal of Festive Studies that
it hosts. H-Celebration is here: https://networks.h-net.org/h-celebration
and the page about the journal is here:
https://networks.h-net.org/node/167585/pages/170680/journal-festive-studies

Neither are strictly about film festivals, but they'd certainly be
interested in film festival work and theory.

Patrick

--
Patrick Cox
PhD Candidate, Childhood Studies, Rutgers

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible
summer."
--Albert Camus

"Don't let your studies interfere with your education."
--Colonel Henry Rutgers