[Filmfestivalresearch] WG: Please Sign our Letter to the Cannes Film Festival Requesting Better Treatment of Parents

Skadi Loist skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de
Tue May 30 23:05:58 CEST 2017

Dear festival people:

Marian Evans wants to share this info (see below) and open letter regarding this year’s Cannes film festival problematic stand with attendees with children.  Please read and sign.

Best

Skadi

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~

Dr. Skadi Loist

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin

Universität Rostock

Institut für Medienforschung

August-Bebel-Str. 28 (Rm. 6008)

18055 Rostock

Germany

office: +49.381.498.2632 | mobile: +49.176.6204.0039

 <mailto:skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de> skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de |  <http://www.skadiloist.de/> www.skadiloist.de

 <http://www.necs.org/> necs.org | Steering Committee member European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS)

 <http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/> filmfestivalresearch.org | Co-founder Film Festival Research Network

 <http://www.necsus-ejms.org/> necsus-ejms.org | Editor Festival Review section NECSUS_European Journal of Media Studies

~ ~* ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ New publication: De Valck, Marijke, Brendan Kredell, and Skadi Loist, eds. (2016). Film Festivals: History, Theory, Method, Practice. London, New York: Routledge.  <http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/ah/film-festivals> http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/ah/film-festivals  * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~