[Filmfestivalresearch] biography on Moritz de Hadeln

Jungen Christian christian.jungen at nzz.ch
Mon Feb 12 09:45:35 CET 2018

Dear all,

may I draw your attention on a biography I have written on the man who organized more film festivals than any other: Moritz de Hadeln. He is the the founder and longtime director of the Nyon documentary festival (1969-1989) and was also on the helm of Locarno (1972-1977), Berlinale (1979-2001), Venice (2002 & 2003) and Montreal (2005).

There will be a book presentation in the presence of Dieter Kosslick, de Hadeln and many other festival programmers at the Berlinale on February 21:

https://www.berlinale.de/en/programm/berlinale_programm/datenblatt.php?film_id=201802687#tab=filmStills

Hope to see some of you there.

Best wishes,

Christian

Dr. Christian Jungen
Ressortleiter Kultur

NZZ am Sonntag * Falkenstrasse 11 * CH-8021 Zürich
Direktwahl +41 44 258 10 09
www.nzzas.ch<http://www.nzzas.ch> * christian.jungen at nzz.ch<mailto:christian.jungen at nzz.ch> * Twitter<https://twitter.com/ChristianJungen>: @christianjungen