[Filmfestivalresearch] collaborative doctoral award: history of film exhibition

Stephanie Dennison S.Dennison at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 14:10:33 CET 2018

Dear film festival researchers

Attached is information on a fully funded PhD opportunity on the history of independent film exhibition in Leeds, working in collaboration with the Leeds International Film festival and starting October 2019. The deadline for initial applications is early January.

I would be grateful if you could share this with MA students and pg graduates who might be interested in this opportunity. Further info from me on this email address.

Thanks

Stephanie

Professor Stephanie Dennison
Chair of Brazilian Studies
School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
England
www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/softpower<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/softpower>