[Filmfestivalresearch] Invitation to cocktail at TIFF's Luma (5-7 pm, Friday, Sept 7)

ger zielinski, ph.d. ger.zielinski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:50:34 CEST 2018

Dear Festivalists,

It’s TIFF time, and we are happy to learn that so many of you will be in
Toronto soon!

For those in the city and free to attend, let’s meet 5-7 pm cocktail on
Friday, September 7th at Luma Lounge (accessible second floor of TIFF Bell
Lightbox, 350 King Street West at John Street). It is the most convenient
hub. (If it is suddenly booked for a private function, we will post the
nearby alternative location.) Looking forward to catching up in person
either at the cocktail or at another time!
https://www.lumarestaurant.com/news/magic-hour/

Let us know that you are coming so that we can save a seat and look out for
you.

Bon voyage!
Ger
with the Toronto Film Festival Research Group

P.S. Some TIFF gossip (Intrigued enough to wish I had the time to
investigate some of these!):

Revival of Yorkville’s celebrity parties.
https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/tiff/2018/09/03/yorkville-makes-a-surprise-comeback-as-tiff-party-destination.html

Gatherings elsewhere.
https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2017/09/bar-restaurants-hotspots-tiff-toronto-2017/