[Filmfestivalresearch] Invitation to Festivalist Cocktail at TIFF - 4-6 PM, Monday, 9 Sept

ger zielinski, ph.d. ger.zielinski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 02:39:03 CEST 2019

Dear Festivalists,

TIFF is once again upon us, and we are happy to learn that so many of you
will soon be in Toronto.

For those in the city and free to attend, we are meeting at 4-6 pm for a
cocktail on Monday, 9 September at the convenient Luma Lounge on the
accessible second floor of the TIFF Bell Lightbox building, 350 King Street
West / John Street.

(More details on Luma and Luma Lounge at
https://www.lumarestaurant.com/about/ . If it is suddenly booked for a
private function, let’s gather below in the ground-floor restaurant
Canteen.)

If you are coming, let us know so that we can save a seat and look out for
you.

Till soon, and happy travels!
Ger Zielinski,
with the Toronto Film Festival Research Group