[Filmfestivalresearch] Research on film festival digital/print programs

Kyna Morgan kynamorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:18:21 CEST 2019

Dear List Members,

I recently joined the list, glad to be here. I earned my M.A. in 2017 in
global film and television (U. Hertfordshire) and focused on horror film,
but am venturing into film festival and cultural heritage-based research
now. Apropos of that, I'm seeking suggestions on resources about the
purpose, use, and archiving of film festival programs (digital and/or
physical/paper format) or connections with people doing this type of
research.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Kyna Morgan
(Publisher, MacBain & Boyd; independent scholar)