[Filmfestivalresearch] 2 CPFs on film festivals: F. Fest in Latin America and Film Festivals and their Socio-cultural contexts

Aida Vallejo aida_vallejo at yahoo.es
Sat May 16 15:34:05 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I hope you are all safe and in good health.Given that we have been forced to leave our fielwork on hold, maybe this is a good time for writing, so here you can find 2 call for papers for special issues on film festivals that may be of your interest.
All articles will go through double blind peer-review. Both journals are free and open-access.
We accept articles in English, Spanish (and Portuguese).
Revista Comunicación y Medios (published by Universidad de Chile).Deadline: MAY 18, 2020.Special issue: "Film festivals in Latin America"Guest editors: Maria Paz-Peirano (Universidad de Chile) and Aida Vallejo (Universidad del País Vasco UPV/EHU)
https://www.uchile.cl/convocatorias/159615/convocatoria-especial-n42-revista-comunicacion-y-medios

Aniki. Portuguese Journal of the Moving Image.
Deadline: JULY 15, 2020.Special issue: "Film festivals and their socio-cultural contexts".Guest editors: Aida Vallejo (Universidad del País Vasco UPV/EHU) and Tânia Leão (Universidad de Oporto IS-UP)https://aim.org.pt/ojs/index.php/revista/announcement/view/50
Best regards and stay safe,

Aida Vallejo Vallejo
http://www.ehu.eus/ehusfera/aidavallejo/publicaciones/
University of the Basque Country UPV/EHUBooks: Documentary Film Festivals Vol.1 and Vol.2 (with Ezra Winton).
Film Festivals and Anthropology (with María Paz Peirano)
NECS documentary workgroup coordinator
Research project: ikerFESTS. Film and Audiovisual Festivals in the Basque Country