[Filmfestivalresearch] Women Film Festivals

Marian Evans marian.evans at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 25 22:56:36 CET 2020

Dear Patricia

Thank you so much for this addition and thank you to Antonio, too. I think there used to be more Italian women's film festivals, but am always delighted by Some Prefer Cake in Bologna and I'm very glad they're still going.

I've added Cinema d'iDEA on Medium (https://devt.medium.com/womens-film-festivals-around-the-world-update-f23c2773a84c), with the same amount of information included for other festivals. I hope it means that more people learn about each and every one.

Thanks again and with every good wish, Marian