[Filmfestivalresearch] Call for papers

helene helene.laurichesse at free.fr
Wed Oct 7 14:14:51 CEST 2020

Hi,
There was a problem with the transmission of the call for papers that I had sent yesterday because the attachment is missing.
Could you send a new message including the link  to the call ? Thank you in advance because since yesterday I have been receiving messages informing me that the call for papers I am referring to in the message is missing. Thanks for your help. Sincerely.
Hélène

Dear  Colleagues,

We are sending you this Call for Papers with the hope of meeting you during the event planned for next year.
Here is the link to the call for papers  APPEL A CONTRIBUTION - Colloque International du Taur <https://lara.univ-tlse2.fr/appel-a-contribution-colloque-international-du-taur-762187.kjsp?RH=colloques_LARA>

The presence of some of you at this conference (to be held during the Cinélatino Festival) would be an excellent opportunity to bring us together.
We hope that the conference as well as the festival will be able to be held face-to-face, but if not, we plan to provide remote communication possibilities.

Best regards,

Hélène Laurichesse