[Filmfestivalresearch] PhD-Students: Call for participation

Lucy Alejandra Pizana Perez Lucy.Pizana at filmuniversitaet.de
Tue Apr 13 10:07:28 CEST 2021

Dear professors, dear fellow students, dear colleagues:

My name is Lucy Pizaña, and I am writing my PhD about Jewish Film Festivals at the Film University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf (Germany).

I am looking for PhD-Students who are also writing their PhD on film festivals and want to meet occasionally to discuss their research, methods, theories, difficulties, or just whatever is in our minds. The idea is to meet just between students - outside the (competitive) conference circuit - and talk freely about our topics and life as a researcher. It doesn't matter if you are at the beginning of your thesis or right in the middle of it - everyone is welcome.

If you are a PhD-Student and are interested in joining such a group (we are already five students), please email me and I will send you further information.

And if you are not a PhD-student, but know someone who might be interested to join, I would be very glad, if you can forward my email.

I am looking forward to getting to know more fellow PhD-students!

I wish you all a nice week.

Warm regards from Berlin
Lucy

Forschungsgruppe "Was ist jüdischer Film"

Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
Marlene-Dietrich-Allee 11
14482 Potsdam-Babelsberg

Phone: +49 (0) 3316202-295