<m2m-eng> Announcement of the Memorail of the Schiphol Fire, Oct.26

jo van der spek jo at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 8 23:26:22 CEST 2012

Brothers and sisters Schiphol People,

This year we will commemorate our eleven dead of the Schiphol Fire on
Friday the 26th of October.

WE ARE HERE

TO MAKE A LIFE AGAIN

TOGETHER AS ONE

The mayor of Haarlemmermeer has spoken with Papa Sakho, Noury, Ahmed and
Mrs. Toekaja  about the future of the monument.  We made it clear that the
monument is one whole and that it should stay where it is. The detention
complex at Schiphol Oost will be demolished, because the new prison is
finished, you can see it if you go from Amsterdam by car to Schiphol. It
is to the right of the A4, just before you go into the tunnel.

The monument is the place for the commemoration, with the eleven wooden
pillars with the names of the dead, the three trees that we planted in
2008 and later gave to the people of Haarlemmermeer and the stone that was
placed by the government at the entrance of the prison.

Now that the Mayor  accepts our view we can organize the commemoration
with a little support from the Gemeente. They will give us a bus for the
day and will pay for the meeting place in Amsterdam and print the official
invitation and pay for the stamps. We wish the commemoration to be
comfortable and dignified.
If you need  a place to sleep in the night, please contact us!

Program:

We come together in Amsterdam from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
We hope at OT301, an alternative cultural center.
Adress: Overtoom 301, 1054 HW Amsterdam.
You can take Tram 1 from Central Station to tram stop J.P.Heijestraat.

After dinner we go by bus to the commemoration at the monument:
Address: Ten Pol 64, 1438 AJ Oude Meer.

And we return with the bus to Amsterdam after midnight.

Contact: Ahmed 0685488903, Sakho 0684189631, Noury 0685642944
E-mail: m2migrant at gmail.com

--
We Are Here at Facebook.com/JoM2M

http://m2m.streamtime.org