<m2m-eng> WE ARE HERE Sunday 23rd: CAMP against the COLD

Jo van der Spek M2M jo at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 22 11:20:23 CEST 2012

WE ARE HERE
in the Wertheim Park to build a

CAMP against the COLD

Refugees on the Streets of Amsterdam invite you to join their CAMP against
the COLD on Sunday 23rd of September in the Wertheim Park,
Plantagemiddenlaan in the center of Amsterdam.

The picknick starts at 12 to show and tell how we live on the street, or in
a tent. We eat and drink what refugees in need normally consume. And we
start building shelters and survival kits for the winter. This is a serious
exercise for the next camp in Amsterdam that will open soon.

All proposals and actions to find shelter for 1000 persons before the winter
hits are welcome. They will be brought together in the General Assembly that
starts at 7 o'clock.

For LIFE, for CHANGE, for FREEDOM

everybody welcome!

more info at: