[re-search] New book: Web Search Engine Research by Dirk Lewandowski

René König kontakt at renekoenig.eu
Wed May 2 14:42:41 CEST 2012

Hi Geert, Nishant and Renée,

Thanks for sharing this! With this mail I forward it to our brand new
mailing list "re-search" (you can register here, if you like:
bit.ly/Iprbtb).
It´s certainly and interesting book although the price is crazy.
I was briefly in touch with Dirk Lewandowski and I will probably meet him
this month. I will also invite him to our mailing list.
I am very curious about the approaches in this book and I will certainly get
it somehow.
Best

René