[re-search] out now: Society of the Query magazine

Miriam Rasch miriam at networkcultures.org
Tue Jun 10 16:00:15 CEST 2014

In April the INC Reader Society of the Query: Reflections on Web Search was published. In the last months we have also been working on a Dutch adaptation of some of the articles, specifically meant for educational purposes.

To download the magazine, go to query.dmci.hva.nl on your tablet (it's made specially for iPad, but should work on other tablets as well), choose 'Add to Home Screen' and then you can open it from there. Also there is a pdf available which can be downloaded here: http://networkcultures.org/blog/publication/society-of-the-query-magazine/

Although this is in Dutch, please feel free to share. Also don’t hesitate to promote the printed book. If you need more copies or want to use it in class, contact me! The ePub will be available shortly as well.

Best wishes,
Miriam

Marc Stumpel and Miriam Rasch (eds) Society of the Query Magazine: 10 artikelen over zoeken op het web. Amsterdam: Institute of Network Cultures, 2014, query.dmci.hva.nl.

---
Miriam Rasch, MA
Institute of Network Cultures
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences | HvA
room 04A07
Rhijnspoorplein 1
NL-1091 GC Amsterdam
t: +31 20 5951865